Saturday, July 4, 2015

NIMM Podcast - The Dream is Still Alive!?!

The amount of time that has transpired since the last post is sinful. What better way to bring some vigor back to this cob-web infested lounge than with a podcast? Since none of the other members give two !@#$% about adding any content, I have decided to take it upon myself to submit new content. Have a great 4th of July! Though that day is probably long passed by the time you listen to this.

The audio is all over the place. I am obnoxiously louder than Nathan, sorry about that. This was just a late night conversation we both had. It was a lot longer than this so the editing was a pain. I had to cut a lot of things I wanted to put in this prequel episode, but it was too difficult. I ended up with this borefest. OH WELL.

Hope you enjoy it! This is only the prequel after all....


 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I'm literally cramming for a big competency exam in 2 days and my mind is un-focused/mush. I'm grappling with one of the 28 possible medical scenarios I might pull at 7:15am Tuesday. I saw this post yesterday, but was only able to listen to the podcast today. Even though I'm a person that studies in quiet, I'm listening to this. Hearing you and Nathan chatter fills me with peace and smiles. I love you guys!!! Thanks for this :)

    Also, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man Michael!!!! Happy new year of 19 to you!!! Keep trusting Jesus, keep following the Lord, keep posting awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee hee (insert tears of joy here) you guys are the funniest....

    thought, if we are totally honest, most of the convo went straight over my anime-less head....but I loved the voices and the sarcasm immensely!

    Bring on some more!!!

    ReplyDelete